Tuesday 12 January 2016

Welcome to my blog, it's been on my heart for quite some time to start a blog, a conversation, about life, and what that means for me....... so first to explain the name I have given to this little glimpse into what happens in the blessed place I am graced to call home.
'Stepping On Stones' came from a vision our Lord gave me many years ago....there I was, walking along a path, it was the path of life, and it consisted of many stones - flat, well shaped and proportioned, large, stable, well worn stones. I stooped down to lift the edge of one, to see what was under it, what my life would consist of, then I stepped onto the next stone, and wanted to peek again. This time The Lord gently rebuked me, saying I needed to trust Him, and so I did, and I continued to walk........
So here I am, stepping on stones, in a beautiful part of the world called Australia. Along life's journey I have been blessed with a truly gracious husband and four precious daughters, one of whom is grown with a family of her own. By God's grace we have homeschooled all of our daughters, with the older two having already
completed their studies. Our home is not too far and not too close to a small regional centre, a hill or two away from the coast, yet nestled into bushland. God has been so very good to us, and that's the purpose of this blog, to lift high the Name of Jesus, to share some of my heart, and tell the world how blessed life is when you're stepping on stones. 👣

No comments:

Post a Comment